Achieving the CHFI – Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator certification validates that you have the knowledge and skills to detect hacking attacks, to properly obtain evidence needed to report the crime and prosecute the cyber criminal, and to conduct an analysis that enables you to prevent future attacks.
Computer hacking forensic investigation is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks.
Computer crime in today’s cyber world is on the rise. Computer Investigation techniques are being used by police, government, and corporate entities globally and many of them turn to EC-Council for our Digital Forensic Investigator CHFI Certification Program.
CHFI Course Outline
- Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Operating System Forensics
- Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Network Forensics
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Database Forensics
- Cloud Forensics
- Malware Forensics
- Investigating E-mail Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Reports
About the Exam
- Number of Questions: 150
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM
- Exam Prefix: 312-49 (ECC EXAM)